When my kids were little, I loved clothes shopping for them. Aren’t kids so much fun to dress? (I always wished that my clothes could be as cute as theirs).
As my kids have gotten older, I’ve noticed a rather annoying trend – they want to pick out their own clothes, and they have strong fashion preferences. And those preferences seem to rule out anything mom picks out. Gone are the days when I can pick up a new pair of pants for one of my daughters while I’m out running errands.
A few weeks ago, I mentioned to my two youngest that I had a Gymboree gift card and would love to take them to the mall to pick out an outfit or two for the spring. As soon as I mentioned Gymboree, they were ready to get in the car right then. Instead, we headed online to get a preview of Gymboree’s spring line.
AJ fell in love with a particular pair of shorts from the Go Nautical Collection. Even at the store, with dozens of adorable options, he was set on those plaid cargo shorts.
Reese, on the other hand, had a harder time making up her mind. She looked through the spring collection online, declared that she would love ALL of the shoes, and then did the same in the store.
Reese, on the verge of turning 10, is at a transition stage with her fashion choices. She’s a little girl about to become a tween. She found the perfect outfit and she couldn’t look more adorable in her new green, pink, and white skirt, shirt, and sweater vest.
There were dozens of other pieces from the 2013 spring collection – in blues, pinks, greens, yellows and purples – that I would have loved to throw into my shopping bag (and OH! if I had a baby, I would have gone to town!). What would you buy if you could have a Gymboree shopping spree?
Enter to win a $75 Gymboree gift card
Well, here’s your chance to have that shopping spree! One lucky reader will win a $75 Gymboree gift card to use on the new spring collection or the amazing sales rack – your choice.
- Leave a comment on this post letting me know for whom you would like to shop the Gymboree Spring Collection.
- Follow @1momof5 and @gymboree on twitter. (Each follow equals one entry!)
- Tweet about this giveaway (once a day counts as an entry). Here’s a sample tweet: The Spring Collection is here at @Gymboree and @1momof5 has a $75 gift card #giveaway https://foodfunfamily.com/gymboree
- Subscribe to Better in Bulk by email (and confirm your subscription) or add Better in Bulk to your Google Reader (or both).
- I would LOVE for you to join me on Facebook, too. You are also more than welcome to share this on FB…
This giveaway will end on Friday, March 8 at 11:59pm EST. Winner will be chosen at random and notified via email. US residents only.
Disclosure: I received a Gymboree gift card to purchase some clothes for my kids, but thoughts, opinions and photos are my own.
© 2013, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.