My oldest son, Twizzler, turned 10 today. In honor of the last 10 years with him, here are the top ten things I love about him:
- His freckles.
- Twizzler is tender and thoughtful.
- I love that we share a mutual love for Pocket Frogs on my iTouch. We have spent many wonderful moments together breeding and feeding frogs. I love it.
- I admire his brilliant mind, and recognize that he is WAY smarter than me.
- I love that he gets lost in a book, just like me.
- He’s quiet and calm but he also has a silly side.
- He is an independent learner and motivated student.
- He keeps his part of his bedroom neat. (Sadly, for him, he’s not alone in the room…)
- I love his hard work in the scouting program and the fact that he’s dedicated to his goals.
- I love his hugs, and know that he means it when he gives me an embrace.
Here is a little view of Twizzler through the years:
Happy birthday to my Twizzler!
© 2011, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.