A recent Lawry’s survey found that your choice of flavor says more about you than you think. The nationwide poll looked at preferences for tart, spicy, sweet, and savory flavors and found that your taste can reveal some interesting aspects of your personality.
What’s your flavor?
- Tart Flavors – Joyous Joiners
If you are one for tart flavors, you tend to be extremely happy overall, particularly with your family, finances, work/life balance and even your health. As a Joyous Joiners you are an extrovert who loves to entertain at home, find it very important to join in social events in your community and are active on the greatest number of social networking sites.
- Spicy Flavors – Self-Assured Adventurers If your preference is for spicy flavors, consider yourself a confident, adventurous individual with a passion for travel and cooking. You are the biggest risk taker and although impulsive, you are not reckless – as a Self-Assured Adventurer you also tend to be resourceful, analytical, and most able to “look at the big picture.”
- Sweet Flavors – The Sweet Lifers
As a Sweet Lifer, home and family are close to your heart. You are the kindest and most loyal, although you probably wouldn’t admit that as you are also the most modest. As an individual that prefers sweeter flavors (honey and fruit-infused), you are influenced by your parents, enjoy family entertainment, and consider yourself spiritual.
- Savory Flavors – The Conventionalists
Your passion for savory flavors shows you have an enthusiasm for politics, enjoy camping and hiking and love outdoor barbeques and American cuisine. Along with the other Conventionalists, you tend to be more introverted than the rest of the groups and often describe yourself as a homebody.
Lawry’s has two new marinades and four new seasoning mixes to satisfy a range of different tastes. Our family has been enjoying the seasonings….and I’ve been loving the easy-to-prepare, full-of-flavor meals. It doesn’t taste like I’m cutting corners, but my time and effort has been greatly reduced. And who can’t appreciate that?
- Szechuan Sweet & Sour BBQ gives meat a delicious sweet and sour flavor with a touch of Szechuan heat
- Tuscan Sun-Dried Tomato includes extra virgin olive oil, sun-dried tomatoes, sweet red bell peppers and the perfect blend of herbs
- Asian Style Beef & Broccoli – This easy to prepare stir fry meal will remind your family of their favorite Asian restaurant. The dish combines beef, broccoli and seasonings with a hint of garlic. Serve it over rice and you have a complete, satisfying meal.
- Chimichurri Burrito Casserole – Lawry’s gives the familiar Burrito casserole a new twist with this traditional Latin American sauce. With a few simple fresh ingredients, mealtime just got a lot more exciting.
- Mediterranean Sundried Tomato & Garlic Chicken – Add a taste of the Mediterranean to your family’s casserole. This easy to bake casserole combines chicken, pasta, tomatoes and Feta cheese to easily make a flavorful meal any night of the week.
- Tuscan Style Chicken Marsala with Garlic and Basil – Chicken Marsala is a restaurant favorite, but it might not make the menu at home. This effortless version comes together on your stovetop with just a few fresh ingredients. Flavorful garlic and basil gives this meal its own Tuscan flair, perfect for serving over pasta or rice.
One Lawry’s “What’s Your Flavor” kit that includes a marinating/casserole dish with lid, a set of skewers, Lawry’s two new marinades, as well as a sample of each of the four new Seasoning Mixes and a bottle of Lawry’s Seasoned Salt.
Tell me what flavor you prefer (and does the description fit you?). Do you go for tart, spicy, sweet, or savory?
For extra entries, do any of the following (please leave a comment telling me about each step you’ve taken):
- Follow me (@1momof5) on twitter and tweet about this giveaway (you can click the blue Tweet this button under “share and enjoy” at the bottom of the post) – You can tweet once per day.
- Subscribe to my blog (or whatever you prefer to do to follow a blog–Facebook, Google Friends Connect, etc)
**This giveaway will end on Monday, November 8 at midnight Eastern time. One winner will be selected at random and notified via email. Note: I received a Lawry’s “What’s Your Flavor” kit (as pictured above) to keep and one for this giveaway. Lawry’s and MyBlogSpark also provided me with photos and some content/information to write the post. No other compensation was received. Plus, I really did love the marinades and seasoning packs!
© 2010, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.