I am in shock that 2010 has come to an end. I can’t say that I’m sad about it, though. 2011 has got to be better than 2010. I have high hopes and big wishes for the New Year.
One of my favorite blogging exercises is going back through a year’s worth of posts and finding my favorites. I need to remember, in planning my posts for 2011, which kinds of posts I enjoy the most. Have you noticed trends in your own blogging preferences?
- January: WordPress vs Blogger
- February: Lids Don’t Make Good Snow Shoes
- March: The Rule of Thirds – A Bloggography Tutorial
- April: Ten Things I Have Learned to Unlearn
- May: I Know My Kids Really Love Me Because…
- June: Outdoor Photography Tips
- July: The Truth About Amusement Parks
- August: Top 10 Surprises of BlogHer 2010
- September: Photography Tips for Rainy Days
- October: What I Don’t Remember
- November: A Blogger’s Top 10 Tips to Get Through Writer’s Block
- December: Teaching Kids the Spirit of Giving, Not Receiving
Have you posted a year-in-review post on your own blog? Link up below! I’d love to visit!
© 2010, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.