I am in shock that 2010 has come to an end. I can’t say that I’m sad about it, though. 2011 has got to be better than 2010. I have high hopes and big wishes for the New Year.
One of my favorite blogging exercises is going back through a year’s worth of posts and finding my favorites. I need to remember, in planning my posts for 2011, which kinds of posts I enjoy the most. Have you noticed trends in your own blogging preferences?
- January: WordPress vs Blogger
- February: Lids Don’t Make Good Snow Shoes
- March: The Rule of Thirds – A Bloggography Tutorial
- April: Ten Things I Have Learned to Unlearn
- May: I Know My Kids Really Love Me Because…
- June: Outdoor Photography Tips
- July: The Truth About Amusement Parks
- August: Top 10 Surprises of BlogHer 2010
- September: Photography Tips for Rainy Days
- October: What I Don’t Remember
- November: A Blogger’s Top 10 Tips to Get Through Writer’s Block
- December: Teaching Kids the Spirit of Giving, Not Receiving
Have you posted a year-in-review post on your own blog? Link up below! I’d love to visit!
© 2010, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.
Mary@Everyday Baby Steps says
Definitely gonna check out some of these posts, Laura. Thanks for the chance to link up. SO looking forward to a great 2011.
Thanks for posting this!
Valerie @CharmedValerie says
This exercise was so much fun for me too, it was neat to look back (and I took notes on what I thought was working and what didn’t). I’m about to go through those photography tutorials because I could sure use them ;)
Susie's Homemade says
It was a great year! Here is to another good one:-)
Allison @ Alli n Son says
I love seeing these yer in review posts. I wrote one the other day too. Here’s the link: https://alli-n-son.com/2010/12/29/year-12-posts/
what a great list and this year has gone by too fast.
I need to do a post recap – but I did do a “5 minutes to remember” post that sums up my year. Looking forward to reading your recap posts.
Cannot believe how quickly 2010 has passed! Happy New Year – all the best in 2011!