Despite the fact that I haven’t even folded the laundry, not to mention done any of the packing for my big Blogalicious Weekend in 2 days, I am over-the-top excited.
Early on Friday morning, I’m heading out to my 3rd social media and blogging conference of the year. Here are a few things I can’t wait to do during Blogalicious:
I am looking forward to these (and many other) classes by stellar speakers
- How Stella Got Her “Balance” Back: Preserving Your Sanity in an Uber-Connected World – Speakers: Jeannette Kaplun, Jessica Smith
- Getting Down to Business: Working with Brands 101 – Speakers: Renee Ross, Cat Lincoln, Edita Rodriguez
- To Niche or Not to Niche – Speakers: Terri Holley, Roo Ciambriello, Julia Diaz-Asper, Tonya Taylor
- Embracing SEO and Loving Your Stats – Speaker: Tara Gerner-Ziegmont
I can’t wait for these events:
- SEARS & KMART Winter Wonderland Social
- UBISOFT Jam!
- MCDONALD’S Cocktail Reception
- AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY Cupcake Party
And I’m super excited to see some of my friends this weekend!
© 2011, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.