This post and cinnamon pecan crunch cheese log recipe is sponsored by Target. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
Years ago, I was making plans for Thanksgiving dinner (I cook for 3 days straight to get ready for the holiday. I love Thanksgiving foods!) and I asked my family what dishes they wanted me to make. With so many delicious food options, I wanted to make sure that I made the recipes that each of my family members were craving. I was expecting requests for pies and turkey and side dishes, but I discovered that one of the most anticipated Thanksgiving recipes was my simple cheese log.
I was inspired during a recent Target run to try a sweet, cinnamon-infused version of our family’s favorite Thanksgiving appetizer. I found a few Archer Farms products that I knew would be the perfect compliment to a sweet cheese dip. What’s better is that this cheese log comes together in just a few minutes with 4 simple ingredients. With all of the cooking I have to do during the holidays, I really appreciate finding delicious recipes that don’t take much time out of my busy prep day.
The cheese log tastes incredible with Archer Farms cinnamon caramel apple pita chips, cinnamon and sugar sweet potato corn tortilla chips, or cranberry pumpkin crisps (my favorite were the pita chips). Or spread a little bit of cheese log on a slice of apple. Yum!
Cinnamon Pecan Crunch Cheese Log
See how simple this sweet cheese log is to make:
- 1 (8 oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅓ cup crushed cinnamon glazed pecans
- Set cheeses out until they are room temperature and then mix cheeses and cinnamon in a medium bowl.
- Spread crushed pecans on a large plate or cutting board.
- Shape cheese into a log or ball and roll in pecans until covered. Wrap in foil and refrigerate for several hours.
- Serve with pita chips or crackers.
Target has everything you need to make this the best Thanksgiving ever – from Butterball turkeys to side dish ingredients to home décor and kitchen supplies. Check out these delicious and easy recipe ideas for Thanksgiving from Target:
- Five-ingredient recipes for Thanksgiving
- Potatoes three ways
- Vegetables three ways
- Stuffing three ways
Save at Target this Thanksgiving:
- During the week of November 15-21, shoppers will get a $10 Target GiftCard® with a $50 grocery purchase when they use the coupon below. Get the coupon by:
- Click this link (works best on desktop)
What’s your Target Run?
© 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.