I can’t believe that (almost) an entire week of December has already gone by. Flown by is more like it. I am loving the holiday season this year, but since we had a late-in-the-season Thanksgiving and since I’ve been so busy with work, I am SO far behind on all of my holiday preparations.
Luckily for me, my college student daughter is heading home this week (I KNOW!) and I have plans to spend lots and lots of time shopping and baking and scheming with her (I’m just hoping that she’s down with my plan). We’ll have a week. It’s totally possible to get caught up…right?
Since it’s the first Sunday of the month, it’s time for another round of writing prompts. I must say – this was a fun list of prompts to write, and I’m crossing my fingers that I’ll have some time left over after shopping and wrapping and baking to write about a few of these.
December Blogging Prompts – Holiday Memory Edition
- What is one of your family’s favorite holiday traditions?
- Share a holiday recipe.
- Tell about one of your earliest holiday memories.
- What’s on your wish list this year?
- Share some of your favorite posts from 2014 (yours or from around the blogosphere).
- Love to DIY? Share a holiday craft or decorating project.
- We all need help in the shopping department. What are your best shopping tips?
- Once the shopping is done…share some of your tips for managing wrapping and dispersing gifts.
- How do you spread the holiday cheer?
- How has someone else helped you feel the holiday spirit this year or in the past?
- Elf on the Shelf? Yay or nay? Why?
- Do your kids believe in Santa Claus? Do you remember when you believed in Santa?
- Give us your best tips for preparing for the new year.
- Do you like surprise gifts or do you like knowing exactly what you’re getting?
- How do you keep calm during the holidays and enjoy time with family (and not get caught up in the craziness of the season)?
Please feel free to share your posts in the comment section if you write about any of these topics so I can stop by and read. Have a wonderful holiday!
© 2014, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.