It’s that time of year again – the time of the year when everyone seems to become a little LOVE obsessed (which is not a bad thing to be obsessed about!). In fact, I’ve had fun this past month making some Valentine’s Day crafts – a first for me. I had so much fun making those crafts I might just have to come up with ideas for the next few holidays that are approaching.
January flew by for me, and I’m in shock that February is already here. How has your year been going so far? Have you been able to stick with your New Year’s Resolutions, or is it already time to revisit your goals for 2015?
If you’re a blogger and one of your goals is to write more posts from the heart…or maybe one of your goals is to provide more helpful/how-to posts…then my Blog Prompts series is for you! In January, I started my second year of posting monthly writing prompts, so I’ve got a whole stash of ideas to keep you busy any time you don’t know what to write.
Here’s my latest installment of blogging prompts. Remember – if you use any of these prompts, please share your link with me in the comments or tag me on twitter or Facebook so I can come read and comment!
February Blog Prompts #BlogPrompts
- Tell your readers about your most memorable Valentine’s Day ever.
- What is one thing that you could never live without? Why?
- What is one thing that you wish you could eliminate from your life? Why did you pick that?
- Do you live in an area that gets snow days? Share your best tips for keeping the kids entertained and productive during a snow day.
- How do you stay active during the winter…without a gym membership?
- What TV shows are you obsessed with this month?
- Tell your readers a funny story from your childhood.
- Write about the moment you realized you’d fallen in love (for the first time, with your current significant other, etc).
- If you could eat one food for a whole month (health concerns aside! lol), what would you pick?
- What type of Valentine’s Day celebrator are you – do you go all out or do you do hardly anything at all? Describe your typical Valentine’s Day.
- Do you get gifts or cards for your kids or friends or is it a holiday for “romantic love” only? Does your family feel the same way?
- What are you reading this month?
- Phone calls or texts? Which do you prefer?
- What do you love most about your significant other?
- What does your perfect date night look like?
- Write a letter to your kids when they’re your age.
© 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.