I love to write. Give me a topic and I can almost always sit down and crank something out for you. The thing I’ve never been very good at doing? Coming up with random topics to write about. I remember the agony of writers block in high school and college English classes, staring at a blank piece of paper for hours, not knowing what to write. As a blogger for the last 7 years, my problem is rarely not having anything to say…my problem is far too often not having anything interesting to say. My goal for the month of February is to come up with a list of topics that are both fun to write about and interesting to read. Join me?
February Writing Prompts for Bloggers
In honor of February’s biggest holiday (ahem – Valentine’s Day. You haven’t forgotten, have you?) I’m including a few love-themed prompts. What would you add to the list?
- Write about your first love (real or all in your head?)
- What are your top 5 tips for keeping the romance alive?
- How to make Valentine’s Day fun/meaningful for kids.
- Report on how your New Year’s Resolutions are going so far. Any need to revamp the goals?
- Tell us about the last book you read.
- What advice would the current you give yourself 10 years ago?
- Tell us about one of your blog posts that is still in drafts…and why it isn’t published.
- Write about your first kiss.
- What vice should you give up…but don’t want to just yet?
- Be a teacher. What is something you love to do? Teach us how to do it!
If you use any of these blog prompts, I’d love for you to share your posts. Leave the links in the comment section below and I’ll come visit. Happy blogging!
Be sure to come back next month to see some new blog prompts for the month of March, and don’t hesitate to refer to January’s writing ideas (they don’t expire!).
© 2014, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.