I can’t wait for Disney-Pixar’s newest animated movie, Inside Out, to come to theaters on June 19. I am always blown away by the stories that the Disney-Pixar team comes up with. So unique!
I’m excited to share some delicious recipes inspired by the movie AND Disney Parks. Recipes are courtesy of Disney-Pixar. These recipes include:
- More-Is-More S’mores (inspired by the S’mores Bake at Disneyland Park’s Big Thunder Ranch Barbecue)
- No-Cry Comfort Food (inspired by the Macaroni and Cheese at Disney’s Animal Kingdom Lodge Jiko – The Cooking Place)
- Panko-Protected Long Beans (inspired by Panko-Crusted Chinese Long Beans with Sriarcha Mayonnaise at Disneyland Hotel Trader Sam’s – Enchanted Tiki Bar)
- Is-That-Broccoli? Pizza (inspired by the “Congratulations, San Fransisco, You’ve Ruined Pizza” at Pixar Animation Studios Luxo Cafe)
- Hot-Headed Tuna (inspired by Citrus and Sichuan Peppercorn-Crusted Yellowfin Tuna Loin with Vegetables and Carrot-Coconut-Curried Infusion at Disney’s Boardwalk Flying Fish Cafe)
Download all of the recipes here.
About Inside Out
Do you ever look at someone and wonder what is going on inside their head? Disney•Pixar’s original new film “Inside Out” ventures inside the mind to find out.
Based in Headquarters, the control center inside 11-year-old Riley’s mind, five Emotions are hard at work, led by lighthearted optimist Joy (voice of Amy Poehler), whose mission is to make sure Riley stays happy. Fear (voice of Bill Hader) heads up safety, Anger (voice of Lewis Black) ensures all is fair and Disgust (voice of Mindy Kaling) prevents Riley from getting poisoned—both physically and socially. Sadness (voice of Phyllis Smith) isn’t exactly sure what her role is, and frankly, neither is anyone else.
When Riley’s family relocates to a scary new city, the Emotions are on the job, eager to help guide her through the difficult transition. But when Joy and Sadness are inadvertently swept into the far reaches of Riley’s mind—taking some of her core memories with them—Fear, Anger and Disgust are left reluctantly in charge. Joy and Sadness must venture through unfamiliar places—Long Term Memory, Imagination Land, Abstract Thought and Dream Productions—in a desperate effort to get back to Headquarters, and Riley.
Directed by Academy Award® winner Pete Docter (“Monsters, Inc.”, “Up”), produced by Jonas Rivera, p.g.a. (“Up”) and featuring an original score by Michael Giacchino (“The Incredibles,” “Ratatouille,” “Up”), Disney•Pixar’s “Inside Out” opens in theaters on June 19, 2015.
Connect with Inside Out
Like INSIDE OUT on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PixarInsideOut
Follow INSIDE OUT on Instagram: https://instagram.com/PIXARINSIDEOUT/
Follow INSIDE OUT on Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/disneystudios/inside-out/
Follow Disney/Pixar on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/DisneyPixar
Visit the official INSIDE OUT website: https://www.wdsmediafile.com/walt-disney-studios/InsideOut/
INSIDE OUT opens in theaters everywhere on June 19th!
© 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.