Happy New Year! I had such a fun time coming up with writing prompts for all of 2014 that I decided to continue posting monthly prompts for 2015, too. I am excited to do a little more just-for-me writing this year so I’ll be focusing on topics that I’d like to write about…or that I would enjoy reading from other bloggers.
One of the most common complaints I heard (from bloggers AND readers) over the last 12 months was that everyone had too much sponsored content and not enough time or energy left over to write about the things that they wanted to write about. I am planning on doing more recipe | craft | how-to posts since I enjoy doing them for myself and I *think* people tend to like reading them, too. I would love to hear your ideas for ME, though…or special requests for projects/round-ups/recipes etc that you’d like to challenge me to do.
I’m always up for a challenge!
Blog Prompts for January:
Ready for a few ideas for January?
- Top 10 posts are so much fun! Here are a few ideas of top 10-type posts that you can do for January. Remember you can share things you’ve posted or favorite posts you’ve found from other bloggers/Pinterest (just be sure you have permission for anything that you share)
- Do you come up with a Word of the Year? Share your “word” and why you chose it.
- What are your New Year’s Resolutions? (or if you’re against making resolutions…you can write about that, too!).
- What are some of your blogging goals for 2015?
- How do you help your kids make New Year’s Resolutions or think about self-improvement?
- Share a few tips on how to make friends and/or stay connected with your friends as a busy parent.
- What are your favorite (or least favorite) things about the winter?
- Are you participating in a Project 365? Share some of your favorite Project 365 photos or tips on sticking with it.
- If you could live anywhere, where would you like to live (and why)?
- Write about the ideal winter vacation. Would you head to a cabin in the woods surrounded by snow or travel to the beach where it’s warm?
- Share some tips on better snacking (for kids and/or adults!).
- January is soup season! Share a favorite soup recipe or a new soup you’ve just discovered.
What are some of your blogging plans for the New Year? Do you have any plans for themed posts or collaborations? I am hoping to do more collaborative posts with other creative bloggers this year (I already have a few in the works that I can’t wait to share!).
Be sure to check out my previous Blog Prompts for even more ideas!
© 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.