I’m blaming my vacation (and the last few weeks of vacation prep) on the fact that I completely forgot to post July’s blog prompts on Sunday. So we’ve got a mid-week Blog Prompts. It’s summer. It’s all good, right?
Here are a few prompts for the month of July (and, yes, I’ve got vacation on my mind!).
- What are the top 5 vacation spots on your wish list?
- When you’re on vacation, are you an adventure-seeker or a relaxation-seeker?
- No one has extra time during the summer! Share an easy dinner recipe.
- Have you found anything recently on Pinterest that caught your eye? Tell us about your “Pinspiration.”
- Summer is perfect for reading. Read any good books lately? Tell us about what’s on your reading list.
- Back to school season is right around the corner. What are some of your tips for getting kids emntally ready to head back to class.
- Share your summer beauty tips.
- Do you have mad packing skills when you head on vacation? Share your packing tips.
- What blogs are you reading right now? Spread the love and tell us about your favorite reads.
- What are your summer-time time-saving tips for blogging?
What have you been blogging about lately? Feel free to leave me a comment below if you use one of these prompts. I’d love to come read your posts!
© 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.
I feel the same way! I kind of wish I could just take the summer off. :)
Very helpful! Especially during the summer when I’d rather be outside and not in front of my computer. Thank you Lolli!
Dandi D says
These are some great ideas–everyone gets writer’s block from time to time.