How did I miss the beginning of July? It wasn’t until a few days into last week that I realized I had missed my day for posting my monthly blog prompts. And then I figured that it’s summer and most of you are probably just as behind as I am. Since we’re packing up to leave on our mega family road trip in a few days, I decided to make this month’s blog prompts be all about family vacations.
10 travel blog prompts:
Hopefully some of these blogging prompts and writing ideas will prompt you to get started on some fun summer posts. Forget about summer time writer’s block!
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- Top 10 things to see and do around your hometown
- Best vacation you’ve ever been on
- Worst vacation you’ve ever been on
- Childhood vacation memories
- What’s in your suitcase?
- Travel tips
- Top 10 things you don’t really need to pack on your next trip
- Road trips versus air travel
- How to plan the perfect staycation
Be on the look out for an extra dose of travel-related posts from me as my blog focus turns to family vacation mode for the next month and a half!
Check out all of my other blog prompt posts for more ideas!
© 2014, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.