It’s hard to believe that it’s May already. The birds are chirping like crazy, and the daffodils and tulips are blossoming and the neighborhood is full of color once again. Mother’s Day is upon us (hooray!) and the kids will be finishing the school year before we know it.
As spring comes into full bloom and moves on towards summer, hopefully you are all venturing outside a little more (doesn’t sunshine feel incredible after the winter?)…and with more outside activity you might find it you’re spending less time thinking about blog topics to write about. That’s where this month’s list of blog prompts comes in!
Use as many of these blog prompts as suit your fancy…and if you do write about one of these prompts, please be sure to come back and share with me in the comments below. I’d love to come visit your post and leave a comment.
15 blog prompts and writing ideas for bloggers
- “My favorite thing about the Spring is _______.”
- Describe your perfect Mother’s Day gift.
- Share your Spring cleaning tips (I shared a few Spring cleaning tips last month…what other tips do you have?)
- “10 things I wish I knew before ________” (fill in the blank with anything that’s appropriate: having kids, starting a blog, losing weight, getting pregnant, quitting my job, etc)
- Talk about the difference between your childhood and your kids’ childhood.
- Share your best bedtime routine tips.
- What was the last great book you read?
- Tips for the perfect Girls Night Out.
- Tips for the perfect Date Night (that doesn’t break the bank).
- Did you go to your High School Prom? Have a funny/memorable/horrendous story from the experience? We want to hear it!
- Spring fashion – what new items are you excited to don this Spring?
- What is your favorite song right now?
- Do you remember the month that you graduated High School? What advice would you give a graduating senior?
- How are you getting ready for summer? Any summer-prep tips to share?
- “If I were a circus performer, I would want to be a ________.”
There you go! Hopefully that list has inspired you to write something. Which prompts look most interesting to you this month?
Be sure to check out all of our previous blogging prompts and come back on the first Sunday of every month for more prompts to get you writing more. Have fun with it!
© 2014, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.