I’ve never been a fan of cereal, but I’ve also never been one to skip breakfast. I need something in the morning that is going to stick with me for several hours…and not take me all morning to cook. I recently discovered the magic of overnight oats (they really are magical!) made even better with Bolthouse Farms® protein drinks.
You guys are not going to believe how simple this oatmeal is to make OR how delicious it is to eat. I am totally hooked and can’t wait to try a variety of combinations. Just imagine: Bolthouse Farms Coconut Protein PLUS with shredded coconut and fresh berries. Yum!
But I’m getting ahead of myself here.
I’ve long been a fan of Bolthouse Farms beverages – their super-premium refrigerated juices, smoothies, protein shakes and cafe beverages are perfect for days when I need a boost, I want to get a few servings of fruits and veggies on the go, or when I’m just in the mood to drink something delicious.
Did you know that Bolthouse Farms has got a wide selection of drinks that are gluten free, have no added preservatives, no artificial flavors, and no high fructose corn syrup? I LIKE that!
Bolthouse Farms has 6 NEW juice, smoothie and protein drinks, including:
- Mango Pineapple Colada
- Berries and Green Veggies
- Raspberry Blood Orange
- Protein PLUS: Banana Honey Almond Butter
- Protein PLUS: Coconut
- Protein PLUS: Strawberry
It’s so hard to pick a favorite when they all taste so amazing, but I have to say that I’m pretty partial to the Mango Pineapple Colada as a delicious AND healthier mid-day snack.
No-Cook Overnight Berry Protein Oatmeal
Ready to see how easy it is to make this no-cook overnight berry protein oatmeal?
- ½ cup dry oats
- ½ cup Bolthouse Farms Strawberry Protein PLUS
- 1 Tbls vanilla protein powder
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Berries, optional
- 8 oz wide mouth mason jar
- Add oats to mason jar. Stir in chia seeds and protein powder. Add berries (I used a frozen blueberries, but blackberries, strawberries, or raspberries would be delicious too!)
- Slowly pour ½ cup Bolthouse Farms Strawberry Protein PLUS on top and stir (I needed to stir the mixture a few times between pouring to make "room" for the smoothie).
- Place the lid on the jar and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- The next morning, you can eat it cold, right out of the jar or heat it up in the microwave (just remember to remove the lid first!).
Not only does this no-cook oatmeal taste delicious, but it fills your belly so you’re not hungry again in 20 minutes. I love that! And because it’s in a convenient mason jar, it’s easy to grab and go – perfect for those mornings when you don’t have time to sit down for breakfast before the morning rush begins. Bonus: since one serving of oatmeal only uses a half cup of the strawberry smoothie, you can drink the rest for your mid-morning snack!
Here are some quick visual directions:
Enter to WIN a Bolthouse Farms Prize Package
One lucky winner will receive 1 [one] box of Bolthouse Farms beverages (valued at $40!). This giveaway ends June 30, after which Bolthouse Farms will choose a winner at random and notify them via email for prize redemption. Please note the following…and good luck!
- Age 18+
- US resident only
- Only one winner per household
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.
© 2016, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.