In the spirit of sharing photography and our Bloggography challenge this week, we have a fantastic giveaway to add! A local DC-area photographer, Steven L Miller, has offered one of my readers an 8×10 matted photo from his website, slmphoto.com. Steven L Miller is a Washington DC-based cultural portrait artist with nine images in the permanent collection of the Smithsonian Museum. His photographs are full of compelling detail and real people, and are rich in culture. My favorite images are Winter Dance and No Fly Zone (which made me laugh when I saw it for the first time). Steven can also be found on Facebook, where he posts special giveaways and announcements, and his blog, Steven L Miller Photography, where he offers frequent photography tips.
To enter to win one of Steven L Miller’s beautiful matted 8×10 black and white prints of your choice, please visit slmphoto.com and come back to let us know which image is your favorite. (Click “gallery” on the left to see images).
For additional entries, you are welcome to do any of the following (please leave a separate comment for each entry). Please do the main entry FIRST.
- Earn FIVE extra entries by participating in this week’s Bloggography challenge and linking up with our MckLinky (please make sure to link back to Better in Bulk and Manic Mother in your post–it helps us get more participants!). The MckLinky will be active for the duration of the contest, so you can link up anytime. One MckLinky entry per person, please.
- Tweet about this giveaway (sample tweet: @1momof5 and @manicmother are giving away a matted 8×10 print from photographer Steven L Miller https://bit.ly/bhqc8l ) We’d love you to follow us, too!
- Become a Facebook fan of Steven L Miller Words and Images
- Subscribe to Steven L Miller Photography blog
- Subscribe to my blog and Manic Mother.
**Giveaway will end on Monday, February 15 at midnight EST. Winner will be notified by email and must supply host with a mailing address for prize to be delivered.
Disclosure: Steven L Miller offered to send me a print as well for my time and honest review.
© 2010, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.