May is a very welcome month in these parts. The warm weather is finally making a solid appearance, but we don’t have the oppressive heat of the summer. Yet.
Things are winding down at school (although we’re one of those school districts that is in session til the middle of June). But I’ve been at this spot so many times (15 years of having kids in school, in fact!) that I know that this next month is going to fly by.
One of the things I love the most about the summer is the break that I typically take from my usual blogging schedule. I blog when I want and about what I want (more often, at least). It’s freeing to think of actually having TIME to delve into a few of these subject ideas.
Without further ado, here are some ideas and prompts to get you blogging more this coming month. Happy writing!
May Blog Prompts
- We’re celebrating Mother’s Day!
- What are some memories of your mom from your childhood?
- Share some of your favorite quotes about moms.
- What is one trait that was passed on to you from your mom?
- Pick one of your mom’s traits that you wished you had, too.
- Make a TOP 10 Mother’s Day gift list.
- What is the worst Mother’s Day present you’ve ever received?
- What is the best Mother’s Day present you’ve ever received?
- What advice would you give kids this Mother’s Day?
- It’s graduation season….
- Tell us about your own graduation (high school, college, etc).
- Talk about a fond graduation memory.
- What advice would you give a recent graduate?
- What was the worst advice you received when you graduated?
- What was the best advice you received when you graduated?
- Make a TOP 10 graduate gift list.
- Tell a funny/embarrassing graduation story.
- If you’ve got kids graduating, talk about how you feel about that.
- When do your kids get out of school for the year? Is that date something you look forward to or dread? Why?Have you made anything lately? Show us! Even better…tell us how you did it!
- May is Better Sleep Month. What are some of your favorite tips for a better night’s sleep?
- What’s for breakfast?
- Is letter-writing dead? Tell us why you think it is or isn’t (or should or shouldn’t be…).
Happy writing! As always, I’d love it if you left your blog posts in the comments below if you use any one of these prompts. Also…I’d love for some prompt ideas for next month. Feel free to share!
© 2015, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.