This is a sponsored post and twitter party but all thoughts and opinions are my own.
Just recently, I benefitted from the kindness of two friends. They didn’t have to do what they did, but they did it willingly, nonetheless. I’m grateful for their kindness, and I’m excited to pay it forward now myself.
Have you ever paid it forward or been the recipient of a random act of kindness? Doesn’t it make you feel amazing?
This coming week, I’m teaming up with Savings Bank Life Insurance Company (SBLI) and the Pay it Forward Foundation for a Pay it Forward Day Twitter Party. SBLI wants to help protect families by providing affordable life insurance. They are also committed improving the lives of others through simple acts of kindness. The goal of the Pay it Forward Foundation is to inspire people to perform random acts of kindness for others, thus making the world a better place. What awesome companies to team with!
#PayitFwdDay Twitter party details
International Pay it Forward Day coming up on April 24, 2014 and we’re celebrating this coming Tuesday 4/22 with a #PayItFwdDay Twitter Party!
What: We will be sharing Pay it Forward stories, ideas for how YOU and your family can Pay it Forward, as well as how to teach your children the importance of spreading kindness and paying it forward. And prizes, of course!
Pay it Forward – to perform any act of kindness without asking for or expecting anything in return, only that the person do something nice for someone else. It’s a simple, yet powerful concept that can change the lives of those around us, make us healthier and happier, and even make the world a better place for future generations.
When: Tuesday, April 22, at 1:00-2:00 pm ET
Where: Follow the #PayitFwdDay hashtag on Twitter. You can see the details and RSVP HERE.
Prizes: We will be giving away five prizes to randomly selected winners. Five winners who answer trivia questions during the party will receive $50 VISA gift cards and a Pay it Forward bracelet!
Hosts: @SavingsBankLife and @charleypif
- Brandy, Happily Blended – @brandyellen
- Chrysa, Thrifty Jinxy – @ThriftyJinxy
- Dawn, Homemaking Hacks – @dawnchats
- Debra, A Frugal Friend – @AFrugalFriend
- Ellen, Thrifty and Chic Mom – @ThriftyChicMom
- Emily, Nap Time is My Time – @naptimeismytime
- Jenn, The Rebel Chick – @TheRebelChick
- Kristen, Mudpies and Tiaras – @MudpiesandTiara
- Lolli, Better in Bulk – @1momof5
- Shauna, Adventures of 8 – @adventuresof8
- Stefani, Mommy Enterprises – @mommye
- Tiffany, Broward Saves – @BrowardSaves
Find out more:
- Pay it Forward Foundation Website: http://www.
- Pay it Forward Foundation Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/
- SBLI Website: http://www.sbli.com/
- SBLI Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/
Hope to see you there!
© 2014, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.