I can’t believe it’s already September! The kids are safely (and happily) in school for a new year…and I admit that I am missing all of the time we spent together this summer. One good thing about the school year? I’ve got a little more time to work. I’m still adjusting to being back home…the early mornings getting kids up and ready for school, the quiet middays, the long afternoons with homework and outdoor play time.
If you’re trying to adjust to a new Fall schedule like me, and finding it a little difficult to get back into the groove, these blog prompts might help. Enjoy!
September blogging prompts and writing ideas
These writing prompts are simple, so they can be easily adjusted to your style and needs. I’d love to see your posts, so feel free to leave the links below!
- Top 10 memories from the summer
- Tips for adjusting to a new school year
- After-school snack ideas
- Quick and easy school-night recipes
- How to make new friends
- How to adjust to a new school
- Memories of your first day of school (first day ever, first day of middle school, high school, college, etc)
- Share a selfie! What do you wear to take your kids to school?
- Throwback! Share an old school photo from your childhood
- Unplug for the whole weekend. Blog about what you did
- Create a Fall craft and share the how-to
- 10 things you didn’t know about me
- Pinterest round-up – what are some of the Pins you’ve been inspired by lately?
- Share 5 guilty pleasures
- If you could interview a celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be (and what would you ask)?
- What made you smile this week?
- 5 Fall fashion trends you wish would disappear
- Who was your favorite teacher and what would you say to him or her today?
What have you been blogging about lately?
© 2014, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.