Easy Chicken Fajita Quesadillas
- 1 can Hormel® Premium Chicken Breast, drained
- 1 teaspoon fajita seasoning
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, diced
- 3 cups shredded cheese (I used Colby Jack)
- 12 small flour tortillas
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400° F. Cover a cookie sheet with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray or spread with olive oil. Place half of your tortillas on foil (note: I could only fit 3 quesadillas on my cookie sheet at a time).
- Mix fajita seasoning with drained chicken, shredding the chicken as you mix. Add cilantro and cheese and toss well.
- Place a heaping 1/2 cup of chicken and cheese mixture on top of each tortilla. Carefully spread cheese mixture over over tortillas and cover with another tortilla. Brush olive oil over the top of each tortilla.
- Bake for 5 minutes and then flip each quesadilla. Bake for an additional 2 -3 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool for a few minutes, and then cut each quesadilla into quarters. Serve with salsa, sour cream, guacamole, or just eat plain.
Connect with Hormel:
Hormel would love for you to post your own recipe or ideas on their Facebook or Pinterest pages!
© 2015 – 2016, Food Fun Family. All rights reserved.